Do you do gun transfers or gun/ammo sales?
- We do not.
What is the turn around time?
- 1-2 weeks for standard finish TiN, 1-3 weeks for Cerakote services, 1-2 weeks for stipple orders, 4-5 weeks for optic cuts without refinishing, 2-8 weeks for orders that are multiple services. If your order deviates from standard services, or requires an armorer's fee, additional time may be required. These lead times do not include weekends or mailing time.
If I'm local, can I stop by?
- Yes! Due to being in the shop most of the time, we operate by appointment only. Feel free to contact us to schedule a time.
How to I send my parts to you?
- Unless you are an FFL, firearm frames (with the exception of the SIG P320 without the fire control unit) are considered the firearm and cannot be mailed via USPS. You can mail us your frame directly using UPS or FedEx.Please include our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and phone number (330-284-5989) on the shipping label so we get notified of delivery. If you are shipping UPS/FedEx and want proof of your delivery, please send signature required. Otherwise, the packages are delivered in a locked drop box or in person.
What is your address?
- USPS packages only:
PO Box 80611
Canton OH 44708
- UPS/FEDEX packages only:
1111 Raff Rd SW
Canton OH 44710
Do you insure my package when mailing it back to me?
- Insurance is an option at checkout, and we are more than happy to add more prior to mailing if the request is made. Otherwise, your package will be mailed either USPS Priority.
- We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during shipping.
- Orders that include a frame must be sent back signature required.
What payment methods do you accept?
- Check, Money Order, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and cash in person.
Can you TiN coat threaded barrels?
- Yes we can, it doesn't alter the threads and actually offers them more protection.
Can you TiN coat aftermarket barrels?
- Yes we can, in fact aftermarket barrels coatings are a large part of our business.
Can you coat my slide or other small parts?
- We can TiN coat any part that is steel, stainless steel, or titanium. We cannot TiN aluminum, we offer Cerakote for aluminum parts.
Can you coat my frame?
- We will Cerakote frames, and do this frequently. We do not offer TiN finish on frames.
Does this coat the inside of the barrel?
- It will coat inside the crown and chamber, the areas where most wear occurs. It does not affect your rifling.
Can I send you a new barrel?
- We actually recommend shooting with your new barrel a couple hundred rounds so that the barrel and slide are fully seated together, prior to sending it our way.
Can I send in new sights?
- We will remove and reinstall dovetailed sights free of charge on any pistol, however, we are not responsible for potential damage of sights during removal/installation. Many manufacturers (XD, Kimber, etc) are known for sights that are difficult to remove.
What is the warranty?
- The TiN coating is warrantied against manufacturing defects for a year from coating. Normal wear or damage is not covered.
Does the coating need oil?
- While TiN has great lubrication properties, you still need to utilize lubrication.
Does the TiN coating prevent rust?
- Your parts can still rust with the TiN coating. Regular oiling is still needed.
What should I use to clean my parts?
- Most of the time, a paper towel will remove any grime and carbon. If you ever have material transfer or a stubborn mark, 0000 steel wool with oil will remove it.
Do you work directly with other FFLs?
- Yes, and we have a nice dealer program. Please contact us for details.
If I send you parts that I have polished will you coat them?
- No, we will not. We only offer our satin finish and all pieces will be media blasted prior to refinishing, this will remove any polish look.
Will you disassemble my slide/frame?
- Anything other than a Glock slide/frame will most likely result in an armorer's fee. Please contact us prior to mailing in your parts to verify there are no extra charges.