- We do not.
What is the turn around time?
- 1-2 weeks for standard finish TiN, 1-3 weeks for Cerakote services, 1-2 weeks for stipple orders, 4-5 weeks for machining orders, 2-6 weeks for orders that are multiple services. Optic cuts by themselves are 4-6 weeks and add an additional 2-3 weeks when added to other machining orders. If your order deviates from standard services, or requires an armorer's fee, additional time may be required. These lead times do not include weekends or mailing time.
- Unless you are an FFL, firearm frames (with the exception of the SIG P320 without the fire control unit) are considered the firearm and cannot be mailed via USPS. You can mail us your frame directly using UPS or FedEx.Please include our email address (email@example.com) and phone number (330-284-5989) on the shipping label so we get notified of delivery. If you are shipping UPS/FedEx and want proof of your delivery, please send signature required. Otherwise, the packages are delivered in a locked drop box or in person.
- USPS packages only:
- UPS/FEDEX packages only:
- Insurance is an option at checkout, and we are more than happy to add more prior to mailing if the request is made. Otherwise, your package will be mailed either USPS Priority or First Class, depending on the size of your order. If you want another mailing service, or more insurance than we offer at checkout, please contact us and we will be more than happy to help. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged if insurance is not purchased. Please note that when you are tracking your package, it does not show the extra shipping insurance as the insurance is through a different company, not the USPS. We can see the insurance on our system, and can provide proof if ever needed.
- Orders that include a frame must be sent back signature required.
- Check, Money Order, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and cash in person.
- Yes we can, it doesn't alter the threads and actually offers them more protection.
- Yes we can, in fact aftermarket barrels coatings are a large part of our business.
- We can TiN coat any part that is steel, stainless steel, or titanium. We cannot TiN aluminum, we offer Cerakote for aluminum parts.
- We will Cerakote frames, and do this frequently. We do not offer TiN finish on frames.
- It will coat inside the crown and chamber, the areas where most wear occurs. It does not affect your rifling.
- We actually recommend shooting with your new barrel a couple hundred rounds so that the barrel and slide are fully seated together, prior to sending it our way.
- We will remove and reinstall dovetailed sights free of charge on any pistol, however, we are not responsible for potential damage of sights during removal/installation. Many makes (XD, Kimber, etc) are known for sights that are difficult to remove.
- The TiN coating is warrantied against manufacturing defects for a year from coating. Normal wear or damage is not covered.
- While TiN has great lubrication properties, you still need to utilize lubrication.
- Your parts can still rust with the TiN coating. Regular oiling is still needed.
- Most of the time, a paper towel will remove any grime and carbon. If you ever have material transfer or a stubborn mark, 0000 steel wool with oil will remove it.
- Yes! Due to being in the shop most of the time, we operate by appointment only. Feel free to contact us to schedule.
If I send you parts that I have polished will you coat them?
- No, we will not. We only offer our satin finish and all pieces will be media blasted prior to refinishing, this will remove any polish look.
Will you disassemble my slide/frame?
Anything other than a Glock slide/frame will most likely result in an armorer's fee. Please send us an email prior to mailing in your parts to verify there are no extra charges.